1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Mulching kit for Toro z100 44" deck

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Rich's LS, Aug 28, 2005.

1. Rich's LS

Rich's LS LawnSite Member

I am trying to find a mulching kit or something to block the chute on my Toro z10 44" deck. I would also like to find something like that for my Toro 36" proline W/B. Any help would be great.

Thanks

2. Fvstringpicker

Fvstringpicker LawnSite Fanatic

Your toro dealer should have or be able to order one. Ive used one on mine for 3 years and it works fine.

3. Kickin Your Grass

Kickin Your Grass LawnSite Senior Member

DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY! I have the same mower with a 18 hp kohler. It does not mulch good at all. Buy a bagging kit instead!

4. milo

milo LawnSite Bronze Member

hi i have a exmark lazer zhp 44 inch that is the same as the toro i thnk but deck is different.. how is the cut on the toro's? the exmark cut is BAD.. clumps up and got to cut grass like 3 times to look good. it leaves streaks of grass all over. i was thinking of buying a toro deck but how is you cut? do u have any problems with the cut?

5. Rich's LS

Rich's LS LawnSite Member

The Cut is great.... I just put some Automic blades on it and it seems to be a little better... I'm still having issue's with grass flying into the beds... ANy suggestions besides put the chute in the other direction?? I can't stand gras in the beds and am not goingto add mulch every week to cover it up.