Mulching kit for Toro z100 44" deck

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Rich's LS, Aug 28, 2005.

1. Rich's LS

Rich's LS LawnSite Member

I am trying to find a mulching kit or something to block the chute on my Toro z10 44" deck. I would also like to find something like that for my Toro 36" proline W/B. Any help would be great.

Thanks

2. Fvstringpicker

Fvstringpicker LawnSite Fanatic

Your toro dealer should have or be able to order one. Ive used one on mine for 3 years and it works fine.

3. Kickin Your Grass

Kickin Your Grass LawnSite Senior Member

DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY! I have the same mower with a 18 hp kohler. It does not mulch good at all. Buy a bagging kit instead!

4. milo

milo LawnSite Bronze Member

hi i have a exmark lazer zhp 44 inch that is the same as the toro i thnk but deck is different.. how is the cut on the toro's? the exmark cut is BAD.. clumps up and got to cut grass like 3 times to look good. it leaves streaks of grass all over. i was thinking of buying a toro deck but how is you cut? do u have any problems with the cut?

5. Rich's LS

Rich's LS LawnSite Member

The Cut is great.... I just put some Automic blades on it and it seems to be a little better... I'm still having issue's with grass flying into the beds... ANy suggestions besides put the chute in the other direction?? I can't stand gras in the beds and am not goingto add mulch every week to cover it up.