1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Multi-Flow Drainage Systems- anyone ever used one

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by i_plant_art, Feb 21, 2005.

1. i_plant_art

i_plant_art LawnSite Senior Member

:help: has anyone ever heard or seen of this before much less used one. If so what has your experience been with it. I am thinking of using it on a job comming up to try it out but am apprehensive on using something new with such a high cost, without having heard more about it. Thanks for any info you might have.

2. AGLA

AGLA LawnSite Bronze Member

Yes, we have used it and it was very good and easy to install.
  3. i_plant_art

i_plant_art LawnSite Senior Member

what type of application did you use it on? did you use the 6, 12, or 18 and what has the succcess been since you used it? also how deep did you put it and how much soil was on top of it once it was burried. It sure looks like a good alternative to a french drain and after spending about an hour or 2 on the web site reading the ins and outs i think i am going to use it on my upcomming project. hopefully if all goes well i will be able to get some pics as well and get them on here for others to see it. How much did you pay for it . I got a price today from the local supplier for $2/ft for materials on the 12" pipe. didnt seem too bad i didnt think.

thanks for the info.