Multi-Quote

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by agrostis, Aug 3, 2013.

1. agrostis

agrostis LawnSite Silver Member

For year's i wondered how people were showing individual sentence's in reply's, then one day i saw a 'multi-quote' button in the irrigation forum. I assume this is how that happen's, but in the four year's i have been on this site i have only seen this button three time's. I thought maybe that this was a internet explorer thing but i looked at four different computer's in different location's with one having IE8 and three having IE10 and there was still no 'multi-quote' button, just the 'quote' button. Am i doing something wrong here or is that option just being flaky? Thank's.

2. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

the multi-quote button is located in the bottom, right hand side of every post and has been for several years now

it is the button that looks like this, right beside the quote button

multiquote_off.gif

3. agrostis

agrostis LawnSite Silver Member

yes, i know where the button is supposed to be. I'm saying that the button come's and go's, with it being gone 99% of the time.

4. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

I use IE 10 and/or Firefox and it is always available...here I multi-quoted my post

and quoted your post here...so, I would think it would be something with your browser or settings on your computer

5. kemco

kemco LawnSite Senior Member

I'm glad I saw this, I always wondered how that was done. Guess I am behind on the techno stuff.

6. Breezmeister

Breezmeister LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from South Jersey

I wish some one (Hint) would show Tiger how to """"' ! :laugh:

ericg likes this.