multiple fertigation inputs

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by ICT Bill, Jun 12, 2008.

1. ICT Bill

ICT Bill LawnSite Platinum Member

Hey folks
    this is not a irrigation question but one from another angle but it is something you have probably seen and I have not

I am looking for a small asperation device something that will be dialable from 500:1 dilution ratio to 64:1 type of thing. It needs to fit inline and inject (probably the wrong word) into a water stream

Thanks in adavnce

2. Dripit good

Dripit good LawnSite Bronze Member

You could check out Rid-O-Rust. Their injection pumps are variable, but I don't know what the calibration ratios are. Might work for you.
    :usflag:

3. lowvolumejeff

lowvolumejeff LawnSite Member

Not sure, but would a chemical injector work? I use Dosematic injector with my drip lines. There are other brands also. which allow variable dilutional capabilities. They are available from multiple suppliers. Jeff

4. lowvolumejeff

lowvolumejeff LawnSite Member

5. Keen

Keen LawnSite Member

6. Az Gardener

Az Gardener LawnSite Gold Member

The Dosatron or Dosmatic will probably work best for you. You will also need a wye strainer. You might also check out a Chemilizer if you have decent flow rates.

I am guessing you are going to be injecting some home brew? If so stay away from the easy flows and fertigators they wont last long with the humates.