muscle pain!

Discussion in 'Turf Renovation' started by Jerry and Sons, Mar 24, 2005.

1. Jerry and Sons

Jerry and Sons LawnSite Member
    from Pa

Tuesday was the first day i have worked in three months (besides sitting on my butt pushing snow around). I spread 12 yards of mulch. Wow the backs of my legs are killing me. Thank God for the few rainy days he has given me since my first day of REAL work.

2. Turfdude

Turfdude LawnSite Bronze Member

You should consider a deep tissue, swedish or sports type massage once a month. Also, a good chiropractor once a month to keep you in alignment wouldn't hurt either.

3. green with envy

green with envy LawnSite Member

I think I packed on about 20 over the winter and I know it will kick me in my now large ass!!!! I can't wait to get to work and work it off.

If we ever get spring, I can't wait to start hurting :D

Mike

4. LB1234

LB1234 LawnSite Gold Member

LOL, my wife was making fun of me the other day...transplated a few barberry's and installed some new holly's...yep haven't use those muscles in awhile.

IMO, its a good pain though... :cool2:

5. tinman

tinman LawnSite Bronze Member
    from ga

Glad I'm not the only 1 :)

6. old dog

old dog LawnSite Member

My family doctor and I discussed this very subject the other day.He says to take
    Aleve for the first 2 weeks you really get back into it.I will be trying that.

7. aries

aries LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj

Yeah thank god for aleve works miracles for me too!

8. impactlandscaping

impactlandscaping LawnSite Silver Member

That Theragesic cream you hear Paul Harvey endorse all the time works well. Nothing beats a good massage on the weekends. My wife goes to a local slaon twice a month for pedicures and nail treatments..I go for 55 minute warm stone massages or 35 minute Swedish massage. Best $ 100.00 a month you can spend..

9. ToroLover

ToroLover LawnSite Member

Well my hubby doesn't get to go to a salon, but I do take care of him during the spring startup when he is really sore. he says I give good massages, and they really help him. :)

10. Jerry and Sons

Jerry and Sons LawnSite Member
    from Pa

What time should i be over for my massage? :blob3: