Must Be A Good Sign

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by GravelyGuy, Nov 25, 2009.

1. GravelyGuy

GravelyGuy LawnSite Silver Member
    from Indiana

I've been looking for a used Z Spray Junior and they're hard to come by. People must not be willing to let them go.

Let me know if you see a good shape/low hour used one for sale.

If I pick one up, I'll be getting rid of my 200 gallon skid if anyone is interested in it.

2. ArTurf

ArTurf LawnSite Gold Member
    Male, from Ark

I have an '09 Jr with 2 extra 7 gallon tanks, foam marker & wider tires. I just purchashed it this summer and have done 1 round of spraying. I am not near the machine right now but guessing it has less than 50 hours. I am thinking of going to the Z-max if I can work some details out. Keep in touch with me.

3. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

suggestion, if you can swing the money, keep the tank in the truck and use it as a nurse tank with premix. works great, we made a bypass right out of the pump so we can still use the hose reel if we need to for an ap(not same mix due to app rate).

doing this made the fill time quite fast at8-9 gpm. contact if you consider this and i will tell you the details

4. GravelyGuy

from Indiana

How much wider are the tires? I want to go with the JR to get it into as many places as possible. Are you going to be driving to Indiana to pick up your Max?

I havn't decided how I want to do the nurse tank, but I want to do something that is less bulky than this skid sprayer. I was thinking about going with a smaller skid sprayer that I can use on the gated props. that I can't fit into with the Z or I may just backpack those smaller lawns and stay away from a skid all together.

Thanks...

5. ArTurf

Male, from Ark

10" vs 8" stock. It would be simple to change back to 8.

6. GravelyGuy

from Indiana

Sent you a PM

7. wcb607a

wcb607a LawnSite Member

What size hopper does is have?

8. ArTurf

Male, from Ark

It has the 120# hopper.

9. LawnoftheMonth

LawnoftheMonth LawnSite Senior Member

I'm interested in the skid if you decide to let go of it, will it fit in a tacoma quad cab bed?

10. sprayboy

sprayboy LawnSite Senior Member
    from Indiana

Call the guys at LT Rich.

They sometimes know of guys wanting to sell their used machines so they can upgrade or just want new ones. They will hook you up with them if they know of any for sale.