1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Must have books for organics

Discussion in 'Organic Lawn Care' started by ICT Bill, Apr 2, 2009.

1. ICT Bill

ICT Bill LawnSite Platinum Member

Is that a real book? who is the author

2. NattyLawn

NattyLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Paul Sachs

3. Prolawnservice

Prolawnservice LawnSite Senior Member

thats the one thank you sirThumbs Up

4. phasthound

phasthound LawnSite Platinum Member

Have you ever heard Tukey speak? It's all about him.
    OTOH, Jeff is very entertaining & informative, and great to share a drink with :drinkup:

5. TMGL&L

TMGL&L LawnSite Member

No I plan to attend a conference if he has one that I can get to around my area sometime.

I don't get how everyone seems to know this guy. Like there are at least 5 people on this site who claim to know him personally and I know multiple other people who know him as well. Where and when does he have the time to get all these contacts?;)

6. phasthound

phasthound LawnSite Platinum Member

Jeff is a very personal guy. He loves to tell stories and he travels and has many speaking engagements. He was at State College last year, too bad you missed him.

7. ICT Bill

Because he borrows money everywhere he goes, if they know him he probably owes them money :)

8. TMGL&L

TMGL&L LawnSite Member

I just got the agronomy book in the mail. That and another one about fungi. I have so much reading to catch up on its not even funny. I never can find the time. :)

9. ICT Bill

Did anyone mention Paul Stamets book "mycelium running", talk about an out of the box thinker

10. TMGL&L

TMGL&L LawnSite Member

What in the world? You're a mind reader! Thats the book I bought on fungus...Mycelium Running.