Must have's and what to stay away from for the new guy?

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Lance L, Jun 11, 2013.

1. TurfWerks

TurfWerks LawnSite Senior Member

I've used real green for years at former employers. Just looking for a cheaper alternative.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. lafrance4078

lafrance4078 LawnSite Member

I use it on my iPhone and it works great. Get with the Jobber rep. I'm sure he can explain better. Maybe he can cut you a deal. I found it because of another thread here.

3. TurfWerks

TurfWerks LawnSite Senior Member

Im playing with the trial now.. Trying to figure out how to set up recurring invoices..

4. lafrance4078

lafrance4078 LawnSite Member

You can set-up an ongoing service. Once you have completed, say a months worth of mowing, just generate an invoice for that month. I think that's how it works. I've been using it for single jobs, so it wasn't an issue. Check out their help area or give them a call. I did... They were very happy to help. Also, shoot a PM to the Jobber guy on here. I believe they are a sponsor.

5. kbrashears

kbrashears LawnSite Senior Member

When you pass the 50 customer number, find a way to buy a ride on unit.

You'll increase production to the point you'll be wondering why you didn't get one sooner. It's amazing how much I labored before getting a Z. Now, a full day of work and I'm not tired and I do 4-5x as much as a guy with a tank and a push spreader. Probably more.

6. Glenn Lawn Care

Glenn Lawn Care LawnSite Silver Member

When I added fert/squirt 3 years ago to my business I started with a lesco fertilizer spreader and a 200 gallon lesco space saver and I'm looking into a ride spreader/sprayer for the bigger yards.

7. Lance L

Lance L LawnSite Senior Member

I actually think I will buy one of the Turfco T3000 as soon as I get my license ;)

8. Jobber

Jobber Sponsor

Heard our name mentioned so thought we'd jump into the discussion!

@TurfWerks (and everyone else): Definitely get in touch with our support team if you have any questions or need help getting set up. We're more than happy to help — it's what we're here for!

For those who don't know about Jobber, you can check out our quick explainer video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TglXBN3tiNU&feature=c4-overview&list=LLYMQLrbOUA94BWrlrSJn9yw

And a 15 minute tour of the software here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAiUGxc26Q8&feature=c4-overview&list=LLYMQLrbOUA94BWrlrSJn9yw

Cheers,
    Sam @ Jobber