1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Must see JD 717A video....

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Turf Commando, Nov 29, 2007.

1. Turf Commando

Turf Commando LawnSite Bronze Member

2. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

Your wife sounded pretty excited!

3. AbsoluteH&L

AbsoluteH&L LawnSite Member

I think he is a little new with a Z. He looks a little confused when he goes to turn on the blades. I love the wifes excitement though " Woho look at that awesome piece of equipment, I meant the tractor." OMG:eek:
  4. lawnspecialties

lawnspecialties LawnSite Silver Member

Some folks get just a little too excited over A LAWN MOWER.
  5. GreenT

GreenT LawnSite Fanatic

He could use a little more practice..... and some gator blades. :weightlifter:
  6. puppypaws

puppypaws LawnSite Fanatic

He could use a lot more practice, he really did not have a clue as to what he needed done or that wind row of leaves that almost choked the engine would have never been that high in the first place. Why would he be blowing the leaves back onto his property with all the wooded area to move the leaves into, the property could be left perfectly clean. With common sense you don't attempt to move more leaves at once than the mower is capable of handling. I could take my Super Z and work it in sections to never load the machine and move all his leaves off the property before he could get started good with his green toy.

If his brain is capable of absorbing knowledge he will get more efficient with practice, as long as it took him to get started I really thought he was setting up for a moon shot.
  7. JoeKidd

JoeKidd LawnSite Member

Yes sir..this video is a perfect example of a rookie in action beating on a Z a little.
  8. puppypaws

puppypaws LawnSite Fanatic

Never seen you on this site or I would definitely remember that avatar, it is interesting!