1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Mustang 330

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Paulie1972, Dec 19, 2006.

1. Paulie1972

Paulie1972 LawnSite Member

Hello. I am new to skid steer use and am looking for a small skid steer to move soil and maybe attach a small grapple to to move some small, downed trees. I also need a machine to help dig a drainfield and to clear some light shrubs from overgrown areas of my property. I have located a mustang 330 that looks really clean and all hydraulics work great and the bucket is in good shape. My questions are these: Do you think this machine would perform the jobs i have described and can I attach other implements to a 330 other than a bucket? Also, where would I find a site that could give me more info on this machine or does anyone have any first hand knowledge of this machine they could impart?
  2. Paulie1972

Paulie1972 LawnSite Member

Anyone? I am going to look at this skid steer today and could really use any info you guys might have. Its an older OMC mustang 330.
  3. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

I am not familiar with this model. Sounds good from your description. You will need to attach a backhoe attachment to do all that you want to with it. You may call a Mustang dealer to ensure that the 330 is big enough and current enough to accept a backhoe attachment.