1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Mustang Skidsteer

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by DBLC, Nov 6, 2002.

1. DBLC

DBLC LawnSite Member
    from AR

I am looking to buy a Mustand Skidsteer 940. It is a 1996 model with 1560hrs. I know the construction co. that traded it in and I believe it to be in good shape. The dealer just put new wheel seals in. They are asking 6500.00 for it. My questionS are is this a good/great price? I really like the t controls are they ok? Anyone that can input PLEASE DO!!!!!!!

2. DaddyRabbit

DaddyRabbit LawnSite Senior Member

My thinking on that would be $5500 tops and that's only if a 4in1 bucket is offered w/it. This is an lack luster economy and he will deal. Just remember if we can't negoiate we wither and die.

3. DBLC

DBLC LawnSite Member
    from AR

THANKS for reply. I have been out a bit. Am suprised to see ONLY on reply after 70+ views!

4. Mowingman

Mowingman LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Texas

Have used Mustang in the past and they were an average machine. Nothing fancy, but worked ok. Mustang is owned by another skid steer maker, Gehl, I think. Had a Gehl once, it was a great machine. Tough as nails.:)