My 1st Biz Card

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by lurch, Mar 6, 2007.

1. lurch

lurch LawnSite Member

2. Clear-Cut

Clear-Cut LawnSite Senior Member

looks good!
  3. bigmudder77

bigmudder77 LawnSite Senior Member

little more than i paid for mine i got 250 for $6 at and i think they turned out good
  4. lawnpro724

lawnpro724 LawnSite Silver Member

Put some of the sevices you do on the card so customers know what services you provide by looking at the card.
  5. toac

toac LawnSite Senior Member

just got an email from today. they are offering 250 free premium business cards (plus shipping)
  6. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

very nice! i use overnight prints as well for the printing....just not the design, they do a great job
  7. lurch

lurch LawnSite Member

thanks lawnpro...i'll remember that the next time i order cards
  8. echeandia

echeandia LawnSite Bronze Member

Did you get them yet? How do they look?
  9. MSS Mow

MSS Mow LawnSite Senior Member
    from Maine

They may be "free", but the VistaPrint logo is on the back side. I personally think that looks tacky and unprofessional to have another logo on the back side. Who's business card is it, anyway? Business cards are inexpensive anyway. If you can't afford 20-30 dollars, then I think you are in the wrong business.
  10. ScagBoy09

ScagBoy09 LawnSite Member

I made my own using Avery clean cut cards (8 per sheet) using publisher. It was nice to be able to lay it out exactly how I wanted to. It takes a little more effort on your part, but I had some spare time and thought they turned out great. By the way I like the pun "you grow, we mow."