My 1st Biz Card

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by lurch, Mar 6, 2007.

1. 1cooltreeguy

1cooltreeguy LawnSite Senior Member

Yes Sir - very nice!

2. lurch

lurch LawnSite Member

I think that is actually more of an alliteration....using the same sound more than once....i think...i might be wrong

3. toac

toac LawnSite Senior Member

I'm sorry, I should've elaborated. These are the premium business cards that do not have the VistaPrint logo on the back.

4. GreenN'Clean

GreenN'Clean LawnSite Bronze Member

You have the ability to pick if you want the vista print on the back or not, I've ordered from them for over 3 years and never got any of my Business cards,postcards,magnets,brochures or anything from them with vista print showing.

5. GreenN'Clean

Looks Nice Lurch

6. MSS Mow

MSS Mow LawnSite Senior Member
    from Maine

Yes, but then they are not free. I'm not saying the quality isn't there, just that one should be aware that the "free" cards are going to include VistaPrint's logo.

7. toac

toac LawnSite Senior Member

ok...one more time. the email that was sent is for 250 premium business cards with no vistaprint logo on the back.....for free. all you pay is shipping.

8. Raven386

Raven386 LawnSite Silver Member
    from CT

it says it in the VERY VERY tiny small print. i actually saw a card this morning that had the their logo and info on the back of it. their card said something like " _____ Lawn Service. LawnCuts starting at $14.99 (average size lot.)

9. MSS Mow

MSS Mow LawnSite Senior Member
    from Maine

That must be a special, because according to their website, the free cards include their logo on the back.

10. GreenN'Clean

You are correct. The cards are free without the vistaprint on the back as long as you click on blank backside and they only charge you for the shipping