My 2006 Door Hangers

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Ferrante's Lawn Service, Mar 1, 2006.

1. Ferrante's Lawn Service

Ferrante's Lawn Service LawnSite Member
    from N.J.

Just want to know what u guys think.

2. barefootlawns

barefootlawns LawnSite Member

there not showing up

3. Ferrante's Lawn Service

from N.J.

Hope u can see them now

Attached Files:

4. Trinity Lawn Care  LLC

Trinity Lawn Care LLC LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

I think that it looks really good. Very professional looking. Looks pretty expensive??? I hope that they work well for you.

5. palawnman

palawnman LawnSite Member
    from PA

Overall the layout is really nice, looks really professional. The only thing that I would be worried about is guaranteeing beating someone else's prices. That is a pretty bold statement, b/c if they are not happy with the next door neighbor's kids cutting their lawn for $10, thats going to be tough to beat. Other than that I thought that the layout looks really professional.

Ron

6. Trinity Lawn Care  LLC

Trinity Lawn Care LLC LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

That is a very good point.

7. Mower For Less

Mower For Less LawnSite Senior Member

Its only got 1 side, your not putting anything on the back?

Your text at the top looks like its going to get cut when the slit for the doorhanger is cut.

Are you really sure you want to beat the price of the guy who couldnt keep them happy? Thats the PERFECT excuse to charge more.

Perhaps you could expound on your Comprehensive Grounds Maint. or full range of services on the back?

Kevin

8. Brianslawn

Brianslawn LawnSite Silver Member

lowest prices guaranteed? why dont you change name to walmart lawn mowing? was that picture taken in 1981 or some texas cult?

actually looks real good, i was amazed when i first looked. just bustin your chops over what i didnt like about it. your area must be different than mine. im down here in 2006.

good luck with them! let us know your results!

9. Ferrante's Lawn Service

from N.J.

Thanks guys for you input.The only reason why I got the door hangers is to target costomers that are in my area that already have lawncare.Im sick and tired of these no namers trying to compete with us.I figure if im already have my trailer park and cutting lawns why not get the rest of the people on the block that have these no namers.So i dont think i would be losing money on the deal.

10. Ferrante's Lawn Service

from N.J.

Thanks guys for you input.The only reason why I got the door hangers is to target costomers that are in my area that already have lawncare.Im sick and tired of these no namers trying to compete with us.I figure if im already have my trailer park and cutting lawns why not get the rest of the people on the block that have these no namers.So i dont think i would be losing money on the deal.