My 2007 Bizz plan...

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Frontier-Lawn, Sep 10, 2006.

1. Frontier-Lawn

Frontier-Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

Tell me what you guys think of my Bizz plan for 2007.
    Right now i have a base service of mow trim edge blow. the if any one needs any thing else i price it out separately. Example, plant trimming, mulch plants, ect.

What i am thinking of doing is fazing out the basic service and only doing a complete property package, which will include Weekly Mow, trim, edge, blow. 6 month Sprinkler check-ups. Planting bed/ Landscape maintenance. Fertilizer/Weed control for the lawn, & fert for the plants. Yearly mulching & for one set price per month.

please give me any suggestions about this and comments good or bad.

2. jazak

jazak LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

Well I could use some numbers, heres mine for 07.

2007:
    20 Lawn Mowing $7,700
    Fall & Spring C $10,500
    Snow Removal $1,000
    Installs $4,000
    Job $6,400
    GROSS TOTAL $29,600
    -TAX $9,867
    -Insurance $500
    -Gas & Parts $400
    -Advertisements $400
    -Other Expenses $2,233
    TOTAL $16,200

20=# of accounts. BTW Ins-Advertisements is 1.2 of actual cost my bro splits it. We ech make 50/50 and split all expenses 50/50.

3. Frontier-Lawn

Frontier-Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

4. Liquidfast

Liquidfast LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ontario

I like it. I think your goal is to spend more time at the property and get paid accordingly for your time. It gets tired really fast when you are dropping the gate 15-20 times per day and not much to show for it at the end of the day.

5. ACutAbovesiny

ACutAbovesiny LawnSite Senior Member

It sounds great...if the customers will go for it. I would really prefer to do it like that. This way you have control of taking care of things. You dont have to tell them that a certain service and needed and have them tell you they dont want to pay the extra fee for it. All the services are included. It really gives the customer a better chance of having a nice landscape.