1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

My Aresonal

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by liquidforcedude7, Jun 11, 2005.

1. liquidforcedude7

liquidforcedude7 LawnSite Senior Member
    from america

This is all me equipment

My old lawn tractor 42"

my new (to me) toro timecutter and my blower

the other stuff

and my big trailer

sorry about the huge pictures
  2. Petr51488

Petr51488 LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

How do u like that JD? I have the same one.. works great for me and its about 14 years old..
  3. WoodBrothersLC

WoodBrothersLC LawnSite Senior Member

How is that homelite trimmer? I've got a friend who services 13 a week and hasn't had a problem yet.
  4. liquidforcedude7

from america

I absolutely love the deere I bought it for 45 dollars at a yard sale 3 years ago and havent had a problem since except the grearing sounds like its about to go on the self propelled part and its getting a little harder to start... And the homelite trimmer Ive had for 2 years and I paid 100 dollars for it. I havent had any problems with it at all and it runs great. Since I had so much luck with it I went a bought their backpack blower that ive had a little more than a week
  5. GTLC

GTLC LawnSite Senior Member

Be very careful with that Timecutter, it will not stand up to much abuse. Mine barely holds up.

I owned the same Homelite b/p blower. Its a good machine

Keep up the good work!!!
  6. liquidforcedude7

from america

yeah I havent bought the toro yet. I have it for 1-2 weeks on a demo to see if I like it. So far I really saves time on the big parts but is about the same cause I have to go back and get the slopes with a 21".... the slopes, my tractor can handle.
  7. ToroLandscaper

ToroLandscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

In another thread you said you were looking at one that was used is that the one that is used.......if i were you i would save your money and get a wb or a better Z. I had a 52 Toro hydro floating deck(never go with anything but a floating deck) and i really liked it and then switched to using a 52" Toro Z 27hp and floating deck and i love it and once you get used to it you can mow pretty big slopes personally i would hold off a few years and get a Z or wb. Something better than the Time Cutterz!
  8. speedyvision917

speedyvision917 LawnSite Member

How do you like that homelite blower? I picked one up last year when my walk behind blew up on me the day before a cleanup. Worked for what we needed, i would like to upgrade to a Redmax though i use those all the time with the company i work for and they work great.
  9. SodKing

SodKing LawnSite Bronze Member

All Homeowner junk, not professional level equiopment. I especially like the plastic wheeled spreader, real top quality...

Not bad for a child to use though..
  10. speedyvision917

speedyvision917 LawnSite Member

For a 13 years old hes doing pretty damn well. Did you have that much equipment at 13 or even any equipment at all?

Why do people always have to critisize others when they dont have the best equipment or have homeowner stuff. Why not complement him for having so much at a young age, its a hell of a lot harder being younger. How about keeping those comments to yourself.