My best customer

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by desert rose gardening, Apr 5, 2008.

1. desert rose gardening

desert rose gardening LawnSite Senior Member

I have this one customer "one of my Moms poker Buddy's" who always pays me in cash with a dr pepper and a 16oz bottle of water after every mow:) Just think how nice our jobs would be if every customer was like that:usflag:

2. IN2MOWN

IN2MOWN LawnSite Platinum Member

I have one customer who gives me a huge bottle of ice cold gatorade after every mow. She also pays on time and sends me an extra $50.00 around Christmas.

She is good friends with Lou Pinella of the Cubs also. A buddy of mine who played baseball is a big fan of his so for his B-day she gave me an autographed baseball from Lou so I could give it to him.

3. GreenthumbGA

GreenthumbGA LawnSite Member

Had customer like this. Gave us water everytime we came. Nice lady

4. wallyturcotte

wallyturcotte LawnSite Member

they want more than there lawn mowed i think they want to grab your week wacker pole.........

5. TREEGUARD

TREEGUARD LawnSite Senior Member

I have this customer that i"ve been doing every friday for about ten years each week he comes out with either soda for every one of the guys or a beer. The only problem i have with this is we do his house around 10:3o in the morning the the beer really is'nt my first choice.

6. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Its always nice when you have those customers that bring you water, soda, or beer. I have a few of them and its greatly appreciated.

7. CALandscapes

CALandscapes LawnSite Senior Member

I've had a couple bring me and the guys lunch..

I wish everyone was like them.

8. tynash

tynash LawnSite Member

I got you all beat. This old guy passed away a few years ago but every week I would get $35.00 cash and one of those Hostess cherry pies and a box of Hostess Cosmic Brownies. I had 27 boxes at the end of the year. I could not possibly eat that much, so I always gave them away to all my friends who came over. I do miss that old man.

9. IN2MOWN

IN2MOWN LawnSite Platinum Member

I had an old lady that tried to bring me out a glass out of milk...she turned away for a second but that was enough time to dump it in the bushes.

10. tacoma200

tacoma200 LawnSite Fanatic

Ha! That ones got me rolling. I just just picture a little old lady bringing out a glass of warm milk. That is just too funny.:laugh:

Man I can't quit laughing, and poured it out to boot.