My birthday present...

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by randallwise, May 5, 2004.

1. mowerman52

mowerman52 LawnSite Member

I like the looks of that Ferris 36" SD mower in there. Are there any big brothers for it like a 52" or so? That is a very attractive looking rig too. Enjoy!
  2. randallwise

randallwise LawnSite Member

36" Ferris? Why, that's nothing less than a 48"! I'm happy w/ it and if I get a few more residential accounts, I might go out and get their 32" Hydro. I demoed it and really liked it.

3. randallwise

randallwise LawnSite Member

jwingfield2k, very nice website. Who did your design?

4. stevo22

stevo22 LawnSite Senior Member

very nice setup...looks great...
  5. Potchkins

Potchkins LawnSite Senior Member

that's cool...!
  6. rookiemower

rookiemower LawnSite Senior Member

man oh man, i had to pull out paper towels to wipe up the drule from that rig aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh, that thing is freaking sweet i love the whole thing that is probaly the best combo i've ever seen, the Ford, the trailor. the racks are awesome so is the graphics, all in all amazing rig im gealous
  7. The C Man

The C Man LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

What did the paint job and interior trailor customization cost?
  8. DJL

DJL LawnSite Member

nice graphics and paint job, but I have to rain on your parade. Why two numbers, one mobile and one the main business? Too me it would make better sense to just have 10 numbers in much larger sizes. Easier for people to see and write down going down the road. just my opinion, obviously. could you enlighten me as to the two phone numbers instead of one?
  9. fga

fga LawnSite Silver Member

Awesome set up!! But the thing is, with a rig so nice like have, I'd be scared to work in it, might get a scrarch or a dent!! Or get lime dust on it. I'd make my amigo take off his shoes.
    Definitely an eye grabber though:eek:
  10. pjslawncare/landscap

pjslawncare/landscap LawnSite Bronze Member

Very nice set-up Randall. Very proffesional. Congrats!