1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

My Body Is Killing Me!

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by aries, Apr 7, 2005.

1. aries

aries LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj

Well after 2 weeks of clean ups I thought it would get better but NO! I am hurting all over from doing clean ups when will it stop, how you guy's feeling.

2. Lawn-Scapes

Lawn-Scapes LawnSite Silver Member

One word....... Ibuprofen :)

Spent the last three days installing 38 yards of mulch. Ibuprofen will be a regular part of my diet for the next week or so.

3. lawnguyland

lawnguyland LawnSite Bronze Member

Owwwwcha. I feel your pain and mine too. Stupid pain. Pain will dissipate as soon as I do my invoices for April.

4. cochino12

cochino12 LawnSite Senior Member

I feel the same, and to make it worse I just hate doing cleanups. At least I have 12 aerate jobs scheduled tomorrow, that should make me feel better. :confused: payup

5. Appalachian landscape

Appalachian landscape LawnSite Senior Member

My right arm... :( Why can't there be a left handed blower, so you can switch hands every once in a while?

6. Mo Green

Mo Green LawnSite Bronze Member

I feel it, too. Guess I'm just getting old. Ibuprophen has become a good friend.

7. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

I am there with ya also. The first day I decided to fertilize so I walked about 3 acres. Like my man said above, it only hurts til you start looking at the invoices.
    I will stay in better shape next winter.

8. grass_cuttin_fool

grass_cuttin_fool LawnSite Gold Member

This was my 1st week of regular mowing, and i fell it toooooooo, lol it will get better

9. HOMER

HOMER LawnSite Gold Member

Been working out for the last year or so. Feel better at 43 than I ever did at 23. Ya'll get in a gym and start taking care of yourselves. Benefits outweigh the cost and time spent. My legs were always the first thing to give out, so far they have held up well. We'll see when the humidity gets around 90% though.

10. tfilbert

tfilbert LawnSite Member

100 yds of mulch Monday, 2 clean-ups on Tuesday, mowing, trimming, edging, yup I'm hurting a bunch. It all turns green on invoice day. LOL
    Tim