1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

My Box Truck

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by robknasel, Feb 26, 2007.

1. robknasel

robknasel LawnSite Member

Hello,
    Just finished my box truck and thought I would post some photos. This truck is equipped for mowing and fertilization. It has a set of Safe-T Ramps from USA ramps on the back. No this is not a endorsement for safe-t ramps. I recommend them but only if you do some extra work to secure them on your truck with some extra brackets. If not they wont really work for your lawn care needs. All of the graphics are vinyl lettering. If you have any questions let me know. I will have some pics of the inside soon.

Rob Knasel
    www.springfieldsignaturelawncare.com

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

01.jpg

2. Tadams

Tadams LawnSite Senior Member

That looks real good! Tell us more about the truck-year, motor, mpg, box length. Got any pics of the ramp? I went with a dovetail and ramp set-up on my Isuzu but always interested in other set-ups. Show us all the pics that you have.

3. robknasel

This truck is a 1995 GMC Diesal 6.5L it gets 15 MPG. I purchased this truck off of eBay for $3800 from a car lot in Indiana. I have some before pics that I will also list.

Rob Knasel

4. TheLawnBarber

TheLawnBarber LawnSite Senior Member

Lets see some pics of the inside.

5. bonerigo.1

bonerigo.1 LawnSite Member

That truck has come a long way. Looks top notch.

6. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

Sweet lookin' truck! Can't wait for the inside pics. If you don't mind, would you tell us how much it cost you total, including lettering, ramps, etc.

7. robknasel

Here is the break down on the cost.

Truck $3800
    Lettering $ 1300
    Ramps $ 1200
    Simulators $120
    Misc (paint, cleaning supplies) $400

Total $5520

8. robknasel

Here are the pics of the before truck.
    Rob Knasel
    SpringfieldSignatureLawnCare.com

Attached Files:

9. N.H.BOY

N.H.BOY LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice lookin truck bud. Get a pic of that ramp too love to see that grade you have to go up.

10. JosephLawnCare

JosephLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

Holy cow! What a difference! I like it alot. Especially the price. How much time do you have in the bottom of the door?