My business card

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Carolina Cutter, Feb 9, 2004.

1. Carolina Cutter

Carolina Cutter LawnSite Senior Member

Give me an honest opinion.:eek:

2. Carolina Cutter

I give up....................................

3. precisioncut

precisioncut LawnSite Senior Member

Need help? Try posting again.

4. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

seems kinda plain....lol

5. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi Merlin,

Here is a quote from the Lawnsite FAQ. Maybe it will help you post your image.

"To attach a file to a new post, simply click the [Browse] button at the bottom of the post composition page, and locate the file that you want to attach from your local hard drive.

Only certain types of files may be attached: these are the valid file extensions for files to be attached to this board: htm html gif jpg jpeg png txt zip bmp jpeg doc xls pdf.

After posting, the attachment will show up in the body of your message. To view the contents of the attachment (if it is not already displayed) simply click the filename link that appears next to the attachment icon .
    "

6. TRex

TRex LawnSite Senior Member
    from DFW ,TX

Merlin,

You may also have to resize the file. To do this I used regular old paint and cliked on "file" then "open", browse the files and chose the one you want to use.

Once the image shows up click "image" then click "stretch/skew" and changed the 100% values of strech(there is two) to about 20% and the whole image shrinks right there. Remember to save the file to a name that is easy to find.

Then follow Team Gophers instructions to insert the file to LawnSite.

7. Carolina Cutter

I tried to post it but I created it with a Printmaster program and that program makes it into a " .biz " file. If you guys can tell me how to change it to a bitmap, j-peg, or something else I will post it. THanks