My business card

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Carolina Cutter, Nov 27, 2004.

1. Carolina Cutter

Carolina Cutter LawnSite Senior Member

If I can get it to post right tell me what you think of my business card......

Newlawncard.jpg

2. Carolina Cutter

Sorry its blurry but I had to rename it and it loaded that way......I am trying to get the hang of this computer stuff......LOL

3. HOOLIE

HOOLIE LawnSite Gold Member

Looks good to me.

4. Carolina Cutter

Gonna try it again.........

5. Lawnchoice

Lawnchoice LawnSite Senior Member

Looks good.

Pointing them to your website is smart. There just isn't enough room on a card to tell them everything about what you do!

6. jaybird

jaybird LawnSite Senior Member

its to busy.

7. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

that is what I was thinking jaybird, perhaps have some of the information off to the right and left

8. Mark McC

Mark McC LawnSite Bronze Member

I like the green band across the top and the way your company's name is presented. Quality Lawn Care right under the name of your business is fine, too.

You could reduce the amount of copy on the card by eliminating the notation that you're the owner/operator. You are presumed to be the owner because of your name and the company's name.

"Providing for..." could be easily cut down by saying "Total Outdoor Care" or something like that.

Instead of "Visit our website," you could just list the URL. That is an invitation right there, no need to tell them to "Visit..."

I like the overall appearance, though. Nice design.

9. Carolina Cutter

Thanks for your suggestions. I have actually been using this card for a couple of years now.....but am redoing it due to the fact of the website. Was sitting their last night working on it and thought "I will post it and let the best critics I know feel it out for me"......LOL THANKS!

10. Carolina Cutter

Thanks.....trying to incorporate that into the sales part of the business. Too many lowballers around here and I want to have my potential customers be able to see that I really am the better choice.