My Business:slogan poll

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Green-Pro, Jan 19, 2005.

?

Which slogan

Poll closed Jan 24, 2005.
  1. " A hedge above the rest "

16 vote(s)
    84.2%
  2. " Don't hedgeitate to give us a call "

3 vote(s)
    15.8%
  1. Green-Pro

Green-Pro LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey all, really good day today, passed pesticide/herbicide exam and got the official okeedokie back from the State for the name of my business in Articles of Organization in order to form LLC:

Drum roll please.....drum rolll...DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Hedge Above LLC

Two slogans I've narrowed down to, I know which one I like, but want to see which one you all like.

" A hedge above the rest "

" Don't hedgeitate to give us a call "

:waving:

G-P

2. traman

traman LawnSite Senior Member

how about THE HEDGENATOR I'LL BE BACK FOR ALL YOR NEEDS

3. Green-Pro

C'mon guys, Someone else must have a preference, throw me a frickin bone here. I know they are both corny BUT, I believe inoffensive and corny = a name or slogan that sticks with you. What do you all think?

:blob3:

G-P

4. Mo Green

Mo Green LawnSite Bronze Member

I think since hedge is in your name, I would leave it out of the slogan. That may be a bit much. Just my 2 cents.

5. Green-Pro

Thanks for reply Mo, I have been toying with using it because of its versatility as a play on words, I don't know like I said before it seems to kind of stick with a guy, even if you are not really warm & fuzzy to it. It just seems to reinforce the identification.

I am happy to have the States ok on the name been waiting to get going on logo, slogan, etc. for truck & trailer signage, business cards, forms, ads, and flyers......

:waving:

Thanks again

Geoff

6. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

You forgot an option on the poll....."neither", but if I had to choose, I would go with " A hedge above the rest ".

7. Green-Pro

Thanks walker, you are correct I did forget that option, but it was not intentional. By this I would guess you as in the neither category if there was one?

Geoff