1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

My Christmas Card

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by eruuska, Dec 2, 2005.

1. eruuska

eruuska LawnSite Senior Member

Here's the Christmas card I'm sending to customers this year. The li'l girl in the picture is my youngest daughter :angel: My wife is a photographer, so she took the photo, played with it in Photoshop, and had her photo lab print them up as cards. The inside says "Wishing You a White Christmas and a Very Green Spring". They're going out to everyone who spent at least a nickel with me this year.

2. Need a Little Trim

Need a Little Trim LawnSite Member

That's pretty cool....Your wife is a great photographer. Cute little girl....maybe if I can get my 2 year old to sit still long enough.........................
  3. newz7151

newz7151 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Tejas

Wow, that is some awesome photo.
  4. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

<Table width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDF"><TR><TD><font color="#000000">Have a tax question? Need free business advice? Ask our experts. Click Here </font></TD></TR></Table>
    Hi eruuska,

Very nice. Great job!

<table width=100%>
    <tr bgcolor="#C0C0C0"><td align=left><a HREF="http://www.gophersoftware.com/?ref=1">Download and try Gopher Free for 30 days.</a><BR>See if we can help you.</td><TD align="center"></td><td>[​IMG]</td></tr></table>
    <center>Free Web Templates. Make your own logo Free.</center>