My Christmas present has arrived

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by lazer 46, Dec 22, 2005.

1. lazer 46

lazer 46 LawnSite Senior Member

My Exmark dealer called today to tell me my new mower has arrived. Since it is still crated they will be putting it together the first week in January and delivering it then. I just gotta keep the snow plowed so that it can go in the basement. I'll have plenty of time to take that roll bar off and fill the back tires with Amerseal. Unfortunately there is a lot of winter to go.

2. lawnboy dan

lawnboy dan LawnSite Gold Member

congrats-my new 44 toro zmaster arrives dec 26

3. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

You will love that Toro, did you get it with the 19hp Kawasaki engine? Thats what I have and couldn't' be more pleased. Toro and eXmark are the only way to go down here.

4. Envy Lawn Service

Envy Lawn Service LawnSite Fanatic

Did you get one with the Triton deck?
    Finally saw one myself and I'm impressed.

Could you elaborate on the Amerseal?

5. lazer 46

lazer 46 LawnSite Senior Member

Yes, I got the Triton deck with the 28efi engine. I think Exmark really did there homework on this and since I mow a lot of wet grass this should really be an improvement. The Amerseal is a liquid that is put into the tires to prevent flats. Much like slime which is also used for this purpose. I believe Exmark already puts sealer in the caster tires from the factory and I believe they use Amerseal. I've been using it for 5 yrs. now and haven't had a flat tire yet. If you want more info just go to www.amerseal.com. It is sold nationally at NAPA stores.

6. lawnboy dan

i got the 20 hp koler-would rather have the kawi but since i bought it used (was a trade in at my toro dealer) . i will drive it around the neighborhood to get used to it since there isnt any grass to cut.

7. lawnboy dan

i am going to get the solid foam front tires as i too hate flats. i lost 2 days work this very busy summer due to a untimely flat on my velkie. (actually i mowed for 2 days with my 21,s!) my velkie now has a solid foam tire