My current setup.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by WHIPPLE5.7, Jul 29, 2007.

1. WHIPPLE5.7

WHIPPLE5.7 LawnSite Senior Member

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG][​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

This my setup for now. I'm in the process of getting a wide boom sprayer, tow bush hog, and a plow for the ATV. I just got the ATV, its a '07 Honda 450 4X4 liquid cooled, fuel injected, etc. I got rid of my Polaris 500 H.O. and I'm glad I did. The Honda is about 75% Higher in quality. Over the course of the winter I'm going to pickup a Quick 36. No ZTR for now, we just don't have enough clients with big yards like that. The Husqvarna just came out and its full commercial grade. Its kind of like the old John Deere gray commercials but alot like the Exmark Metros as well. It has a 3 speed transmission and Kawisaki 6 horse. All items were baught new this year except for the Stihl blower and the Yardmarvel powerrake that doesn't have a motor yet, although the rest of it has been rebuilt with complete new parts. Powerraking is the bread and butter around here for some reason. Only about 25% of LCOs own them and the ones that do make about $650-$850 per day solo.

Sorry the pic is so big. I suck at pic posting among other technical computer related things.

2. mikes landscaping

mikes landscaping LawnSite Senior Member
    from kansas

nice setup

3. LawnBoy89

LawnBoy89 LawnSite Senior Member

Which one is the power broom? The one that looks like a dethacher? What kinds of stuff do you remove with it that makes it so popular? Sorry for all the questions you make it seem like a good investment I might have to buy one.