my customers like this i do now

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Frontier-Lawn, Sep 12, 2005.

1. Frontier-Lawn

Frontier-Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

i have been handing this out to current clients and also when a new one signs up for lawn service. all of them like it for referance on what day i come to mow. and if you guys think it would work for you go ahead and use it and let me know how it works for you. i print it out on 4x6 index cards.

Attached Files:

2. Frontier-Lawn

ps i circile one of the bullets for there day

3. Brianslawn

Brianslawn LawnSite Silver Member

do you also tape it to their forehead??? J/K :p

looks nice.

4. Frontier-Lawn

no, i use a air nail gun to there head with it ;) :p

5. Brianslawn

Brianslawn LawnSite Silver Member

haha, lol... i get some really dumb questions from customers at times, thats why i made the comment. nothin against you. great idea. maybe next year make a calender using pics of your lawns... some use magnets, etc.

6. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

That's really cool that you can do that and keep within that realm for your schedule. That is definitely a perfected reliability and dependability aspect.

7. MarcSmith

MarcSmith LawnSite Fanatic

Frontier, thats one helluva spread from nokomis all the way to northport....

My folks had a landscape business, Smith Enterprises, and they worked in Cape Haze, Rotunda/Grove City and Placida. They have since sold the business and moved up to Homomossa Springs.

I do like the idea of letting people know when they'd be cut...but all bets are off if it rains. Although in florida if its raining in venice, you could work northport or vice-versa

8. MDLawnman

MDLawnman LawnSite Member

Frontier i think that is a great idea. Especially for the elderly who seem to worry about when you will show up.
    Off the subject - why do you show a Maryland flag if you're working in Florida?

9. Frontier-Lawn

10. MDLawnman

MDLawnman LawnSite Member

Was the move south worth it? Taxes can't possibly be as bad in Fla as they are here!