1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

My dog duke

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by AI Inc, Jun 8, 2008.

1. AI Inc

AI Inc LawnSite Fanatic

Heres Duke 8 yr old Lab/rottie cross. He,s a cool dude. I had to put his mother down the friday before the long weekend, broke my heart.

2. bblawncare

bblawncare LawnSite Member

My heart goes out to you-that is the hardest part of being a pet owner.:cry:

Dogs are so cool-I've got 5 dogs and I just love them (like them a lot better than most people)....just wish they'd learn to cook and help clean the house.:)
  3. Nice. Dog lover here as well. When people ask me why I don't have a girl friend or wife I tell them I've got two dogs, a TV, and a maid. Why would I want to screw that up?
  4. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

Walker on the left, Penne on the right

5. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

It's kind of like making a bad hire. Rather not hire anyone than hire the wrong person. I'm very lucky with the right woman :)

I have been ignoring my pups lately as work has been what it is. Should be better now. Hopefully take them to Montana on or big trip.
  6. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

I'm on dog # 4, it's sad we outlive them.

7. KCfireman

KCfireman LawnSite Bronze Member

i feel you. We put our lab down about a year ago but we filled in his position with these two young guns:)
  8. KCfireman

KCfireman LawnSite Bronze Member

9. frumdig

frumdig LawnSite Member
    from nunya

heres my dog Kodi, and then what she does when she is apparently deprived of attention for a few days.... happened last week... dont let the snow fool ya; i live in memphis... just happened to be a photo opp.

sckodisnow 266.jpg