1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

My domain nightmare

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by NightScenes, Jan 20, 2006.

1. NightScenes

NightScenes LawnSite Silver Member

Here's what happened. I registered my domain name quite some time ago. Within the past year, I changed my ISP. When I did that, I got a new email address. Well, it appears that the registry where I have my www.night-scapes.com billed me at my old email address and did not send a paper invoice. You can guess what happened next boys and girls. I was floored today when I tried to log onto my own site and was offered an oppertunity to purchase my site!!!! Bells and whistles and my heart just about sank into my stomach!!

I have since gotten that takin' care of, God only knows how many people could not get to my site.

I just renewed that domain for the next 9 years!!!!

2. klkanders

klkanders LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

Wow
    Didnt think we had to rely just on E-mail bills yet. They should have sent one regular mail also. Well u got nine years now.

3. NightScenes

NightScenes LawnSite Silver Member

Yeah kl, Lord only knows what will happen between now and then!! It was good to talk to you yesterday.