1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

My dream aerator...

Discussion in 'Turf Renovation' started by TennisBum, Jan 7, 2010.

1. TennisBum

TennisBum LawnSite Member

would be like Lawn Solutions but with the controls of the BOP Dually. Wouldn't that be sweet?

2. JFGauvreau

JFGauvreau LawnSite Bronze Member

That would be nice but I personally don't do enough aeration to afford that machine lol

3. LawnSolutionsCP

LawnSolutionsCP Sponsor

That is how the controls work on our aerator already. Angled for comfort and push / pull to go back and forth.

I had a mower about 10 years ago with this setup and loved it. Don't know why there aren't more like this...but I'm sure they are coming. Actually the reason there aren't more like this is because it make it difficult to jump curbs with this setup over a pistol grip in a walk-behind.

WBs are used a lot for commercial work where there are lots of islands...and the "BOP Dually" setup would not be ideal for jumping curbs all day.

4. TennisBum

Actually, I was refering to the walk-behind. I own one and like it very much. I would like it better with the BOP controls.:waving:

5. LawnSolutionsCP

LawnSolutionsCP Sponsor

We have that too....we showed it at the expo this fall.

AERATOR2.jpg

6. LawnSolutionsCP

LawnSolutionsCP Sponsor

We are currently building up inventory for spring on the new 2010 model.

The new design make it even eaiser and novice to operate. I'll post a video shortly.

David

7. TennisBum

But is there an upgrade kit available?

8. LawnSolutionsCP

LawnSolutionsCP Sponsor

We haven't made the kits yet...but we do it all the time in our shop. Cost will be around $200 for the upgrade. It requires a couple of holes to be drilled which we make a temple for.

It takes about 2-hours to do. We converted all of our current stock to the new style.

David

9. TennisBum

Please let me know when I can get one. Thanks.