1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

My Dream Equipment

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by magnificentmowing, Jul 1, 2012.

1. magnificentmowing

magnificentmowing LawnSite Member
    from Kansas

My Wishlist:
    2 Stihl Backpack Blowers
    2 Stihl Straight Shaft 4 cycle Trimmers (They might not even make 4cycle)
    2 Grasshopper front deck 932 mowers 72" inch of course
    2 Scag V-Ride 32" decks
    2 Honda commercial mowers or John Deere push mowers
    Ford F150 XT

I will stick to my lame Weedeater push mowers and Honda Civic....

2. zechstoker

zechstoker LawnSite Senior Member

You'll eventually get those "wishes" all in due time. Keep plugging away, and you'll get there. Then start working on the next wish list.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  3. dhardin53

dhardin53 LawnSite Senior Member

Fine young man, everyone has got to have dreams. But while your dreaming dream bigger and go with a F250 Ranch King, they are sweet.
  4. Outlawn

Outlawn LawnSite Senior Member

Did you follow scouting all the way to Eagle? I did, and I'm glad. For as much crap as people give you for being a Boy Scout, it's amazing how good it looks on your resume and during interviews. I've only had 4 jobs (Target 6 mo, Pepsi-1 yr, Coors/Miller- 4 1/2 yrs, and SAFD 1 1/2 yrs and counting) but in every interview it has been at least mentioned, if not discussed.
    I don't mean to hijack your thread, just encouraging you to stick with it and see it through.
  5. herler

herler LawnSite Fanatic

Yes, for it to be a dream list I'd get a 3/4 ton 250/2500 as well.
  6. magnificentmowing

magnificentmowing LawnSite Member
    from Kansas

Yep i attained eagle scout this year. When i first started out i would advertise "Eagle Scout Mowing lawns". I noticed people trusted me alot more. There was one guy who was insane about security and he was going out of town and needed someone to mow his lawn. I don't think he would have trusted me otherwise.