My Dump Trailer Leaf Setup

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by sservices, Nov 19, 2011.

1. sservices

sservices LawnSite Member

My leaf setup for this year. Still have some work to do on it, but it works for now.

leaf dump.jpg

leaf dump 2.jpg

2. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Looks good

3. Pro-Lawn&Grounds

Pro-Lawn&Grounds LawnSite Senior Member

wow I love the set up but more so I love the dump trailer. I've never seen one with no sides like that ... custom??? ... that'd be awesome for picking up loads of sod and other things that they skid load

4. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

i can take the sides off my gooseneck dump like that.

5. Pro-Lawn&Grounds

Pro-Lawn&Grounds LawnSite Senior Member

wow ... just looked at your dump trailer didn't realize those sides came off ... that's a great trailer to have in this economy ... you could put a roof on it and live in it and it'd be bigger than my apartment!!! By the way that dodge is beautiful ... any plans for a flatbed for it?

6. KPZ Enterprises

KPZ Enterprises LawnSite Senior Member

haha iv got a appalachian dump trailer also, one of the best decisions iv made. lol

7. Premier landscaping south

Premier landscaping south LawnSite Senior Member

Really like the set up my friend. Time for a leaf blower upgrade ehh? Maybe Santa will be good to you this year, lol. How come leaves are not in one large pile to suck up?

Trailer rocks!

8. sservices

Its the best investment I have. I bought it like that, I like it for that reason for hauling block, pallets of salt, and a ton of other things. They are priced pretty good too..

9. sservices

Thanks! lol yea its an older spare, i have two stihls that aren't in the pictures. I was raking that pile b/c it had a bunch of sticks and such. I would like some newer/bigger blowers :)

10. sservices

Yea with that top its 13 yards. I could go higher but i didn't want the extra drag on the truck. Its made of 2X12. As for the truck its an 05 Chevy :). Thanks though!! I like the truck bed with the boxes. Its been a great truck.