1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

My enclosed trailer and equipment pics

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Classified, Apr 13, 2007.

1. Classified

Classified LawnSite Senior Member

Here is my small time gig. Its a 7x16 ft enclosed Haulmark trailer.

I have which is pictured as follows:

Exmark 36" Viking
    Echo 651 blower
    Echo PAS 260 trimmer
    Bunch of the usual stuff

I got the ramp for free since it was laying around at my Dads shop (He also owns a landscaping business). I wanted to make it work as simple as possible which I feel that I have achived. The spring assist looks a bit funky but its all very secure and safe.

I have not had my trailer lettered yet. Although the graphics for it are being made now. as soon as I can find/earn $1400 they will install them.

Well enough of my babbling, heres my pics

The Exmark box is my mulch kit. Im waiting for the grass to be a bit dryer before I put it on

Its small but what an awesome mower!

Heres a better pic

I made all the little shelves out of the older shelves that were in the trailer when I bought it. I didnt really need all the shelving so I arranged to fit my needs. I am going to build a cabinet with some drawers that will be to the right of the garbage can for little things and 2 cyc oil. I just did it all today since there was snow in all my customers grass. Now I just need to repair the 5 lights that dont work on the exterior of the trailer.
  2. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

Nice looking setup you have. The only thing is are the 2+4's on the floor, over time your going to find them in the way because your not going to want your mower in the same place. JMO

Good luck this year!!!:waving:
  3. Classified

Yeah the 2x4s were basically a temp solution until I figure out the ideal way to keep my mower from moving around. Plus they were free since I had them in my garage. Im low on money from buying all this stuff, NEED TO START MOWING! 40 more customers would be sweet too, lol

I hope you a good year too!
  4. Mowman16

Mowman16 LawnSite Senior Member

Classy stuff classy grass, i'm a poet and didn't know it. lol

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

thats a big trailer for that little mower, lol looks good tho.
  6. Classified

Haha, yeah it does look a bit lonely in there.

Hopefully this year will be a good one, I hope to get one more mower by the end of the year but next year ill be getting some more equipment.

I def have lots of room to grow, lol
  7. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX LawnSite Gold Member

looks Great!!!
  8. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Can you please post some pics of that liftgate setup? I would like to know how it is cabled, and how it is secured. That is awesome.
  9. Lynden-Jeff

Lynden-Jeff LawnSite Bronze Member

Try Fastraps. They are great,

10. Classified

I like the fast straps alot. So far they look to be my top choice.

thanks for the tip!:usflag: