1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

My equipment and shop

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by DeereHauler, May 18, 2008.

1. DeereHauler

DeereHauler LawnSite Senior Member

wow, i haven't posted here for a while, so i will catch up.

-the straw bales were for a lawn i was seeding
    -i bought the striping kit from deere, but i will most likely make my next one.
    -and the tractor in my pic is a 120 (i collect old deere garden tractors), next to the enclosed is a 110 with duals, and a sickle bar mower.

since then i bought an enclosed, which now houses all my landscaping tools and supplies during the busy season, and my snow plowing stuff in the winter. sold the small flatbed, bought a 7x20 equipment hauler, and a jeep wrangler "for business", and i'm looking for a used 3/4 ton truck for next year.

thanks for looking, and posting, it was a good year.

2. DeereHauler

and here are 2 projects i finished just before the weather went to hell. a 25 ft. long wall, 2 ft. high wall. and a sidewalk, both were located at the same home. since the pictures i went back and added some topsoil and mulch, and i need to re-sod some areas in the spring.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2008
  3. Stihl_Pro

Stihl_Pro LawnSite Member

gotta love john deere green. Nice equipment and work.
  4. Green Finger

Green Finger LawnSite Senior Member

very nice set up. Like the enclosed trailer.:walking:
  5. DeereHauler

thanks for the nice comments.

i said i wanted a used 3/4 ton and i got one. just picked it up last week. shes not a beauty queen, but it has a plow, and it will keep the mileage down on my 04 i hope. this pic is at the dealer, it was the car lots plow truck, no decals now.

merry christmas everyone

plow truck.JPG
  6. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

I like your rig and the work looks good too
  7. green_with_envy

green_with_envy LawnSite Member
    from pa

Nice stuff!...and work!
  8. Dunlaps LawnCare

Dunlaps LawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

lets see some pictures of the inside of ur enclosed?
  9. Chris1594

Chris1594 LawnSite Member

I am Jealous you have some very nice equipment there all the way from the ATV and john deeres all the way too the truck and trailer hell and even the shop very nice stuff you have there.
  10. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

Did you use any equipment on the retaining wall and paver job, or was everything done by hand?