1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

My equipment and shop

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by DeereHauler, May 18, 2008.

1. born2farm

born2farm LawnSite Bronze Member

everything looks good. keep up the good work and i like the new truck.

STIHL GUY LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

nice setup
  3. prolawn2123

prolawn2123 LawnSite Member

that is one tight lookin truck
  4. joef450snowplow

joef450snowplow LawnSite Senior Member

nice toys i like
  5. DeereHauler

DeereHauler LawnSite Senior Member

i see i haven't posted here in over a year, and i apologize to the last few comments and questions that were made, i just never got back to checking this thread. but thanks for the nice comments.

i better go take some pictures i guess. i bought that 3/4 ton in '08 i think, sold it last winter. bought a 1 ton dump truck, a 1 ton dually , sold the jeep too...:confused:

i need to update my crew and equipment pictures. i have gone from a one or 2 guy lawncare co. with some landscaping to a 5 guy landscaping and lawncare co. i bought a new mower, lots of new handheld stuff, the enclosed is filled to the "gills" now, and my landscape foreman is always bugging me for a bigger trailer. I bought a 2305 with a loader, cab, and lots of attachments, we use it for hardscape, and landscape jobs, and for winter maintenance. Looking at some snow equipment this year, 2 blizzard plows, and a pusher for a skid loader. Also moving into more small excavation, so a mini-excavator may be in the companies future.

still haven't built the bigger shop, i have the trusses though.. haha

If the weather holds tomorrow i've been wanting to get up to date pics for my website anyway, but i prefer the rain right now....

thanks for looking, the season has been good here so far, lets hope it continues!
  6. DeereHauler

used a plate tamper, a compact tractor with loader, and a brick saw to do the work. the sidewalk in the previous pics was at the same exact time
  7. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Nie work,looks good.
  8. DeereHauler

well its a cold boring night, so time to update my little thread i guess.

sold the 1 ton, for a big a$$ Ih dump truck. Bought a 06 1 ton dually, a 24' enclosed, and have completed some nice big hardscape jobs.

9. DeereHauler

some more pics, i managed to get all my vehicles and trailers stickered up this summer finally.

10. DeereHauler

some more pics. the enclosed isn't really set up for anything special, so the inside is just what you would picture an enclosed trailer to be :rolleyes:

i also got to use my topdresser that i bought 3 years ago, we sanded a field, and this past week the river flooded and washed it all away, so i get to do it again!

Last edited: Dec 4, 2010