Lawn Care Forum banner

My equipment and shop

19K views 58 replies 29 participants last post by  DeereHauler 
#1 ·
i decided since it was a crappy rainy day that i would get some pictures since most of my stuff was at my place for once. i just moved into this place about 6 months ago and i would like to build a bigger shop and storage area where the barn is someday. right now i work on equipment in the little white building, and store equipment in the barn. i also got a picture of my 'new to me' edger.

any questions feel free to ask.

Tire Wheel Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Plant

Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Wheel Tire Vehicle Sky Motor vehicle

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car Vehicle

Wheel Tire Road surface Automotive tire Asphalt

See less See more
#11 ·
Everything looks good man! Thats alot of Preen you keep on hand I glimpsed in that pic. Keep up the good work. Love that pic of the loooong stripes.
thanks,

yeah, i was buying a more expensive version of it, they all work the same. but i offer it to every customer, even if i don't mulch for them. i have used a lot this year so far, and my brother came across these big containers for a good price it was hard to pass up.

#13 ·
Deerehauler

Hi, I saw that you have a gate on the right side of your trailer and I was wondering if you parked curbside on the right side of the street and put the gate down into the grass or what???? I was thinking about putting a side gate on my trailer and didnt know which side to put it on.

Thanks
Ryan :)

#14 ·
Deerehauler

Hi, I saw that you have a gate on the right side of your trailer and I was wondering if you parked curbside on the right side of the street and put the gate down into the grass or what???? I was thinking about putting a side gate on my trailer and didnt know which side to put it on.

Thanks
Ryan :)
around here a lot of places sell the trailers with the atv side gates. i never used the one on my 12 foot trailer, and i rarely use the one on my big trailer. sometimes i wll drop it to get to the pushmower easier. if i could make the room i would use it for a walkbehind. but if you were going to add one, that would be the best side.

#21 ·
wow, i haven't posted here for a while, so i will catch up.

-the straw bales were for a lawn i was seeding
-i bought the striping kit from deere, but i will most likely make my next one.
-and the tractor in my pic is a 120 (i collect old deere garden tractors), next to the enclosed is a 110 with duals, and a sickle bar mower.

since then i bought an enclosed, which now houses all my landscaping tools and supplies during the busy season, and my snow plowing stuff in the winter. sold the small flatbed, bought a 7x20 equipment hauler, and a jeep wrangler "for business", and i'm looking for a used 3/4 ton truck for next year.

thanks for looking, and posting, it was a good year.

Tire Wheel Vehicle Plant community Automotive tail & brake light

Wheel Tire Sky Vehicle Cloud

#22 · (Edited)
and here are 2 projects i finished just before the weather went to hell. a 25 ft. long wall, 2 ft. high wall. and a sidewalk, both were located at the same home. since the pictures i went back and added some topsoil and mulch, and i need to re-sod some areas in the spring.

Plant Road surface Asphalt Brickwork Grass

Plant Road surface Brickwork Asphalt Tree

#25 ·
thanks for the nice comments.

i said i wanted a used 3/4 ton and i got one. just picked it up last week. shes not a beauty queen, but it has a plow, and it will keep the mileage down on my 04 i hope. this pic is at the dealer, it was the car lots plow truck, no decals now.

merry christmas everyone

Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Car Land vehicle

#26 ·
I like your rig and the work looks good too

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.