Lawn Care Forum banner

my equipment and work

49K views 162 replies 49 participants last post by  R. Solberg 
#1 ·
Hey every one im 21 years old an have been doing thie for the past13 years an finaly got pictures of everything. So Here is my equipment an work for the past few years.

#30 ·
Thats a lot of stuff man. How well does that leaf plow work? Are you running a solo op?
Posted via Mobile Device
You have more toys than you do equipment. HAHA. Looks good keep up the good work. Looks like you do a lot of snow with all those plows. Nice setup though.

whered you get the tow mirrors for your truck, iv got the same style ford and iv been trying to find tow mirrors for it.

Thanks every one for the complements. First off the maris came with the truck when i bought it 2 years ago an yes the leaf plow works great it the best investment iv made. I have one full time person durin the summer an he only works with me in the winter wen we get snow. I have about 20 plowing jobs that we use the truck for an about 5 with the ranger an 4 wheeler so total 25.....

#31 ·
Have you had a chance to use the leaf rake that you have attached to your Toro? I have been trying to decide weather or not to get one.

#32 ·
You have more toys than you do equipment. HAHA. Looks good keep up the good work. Looks like you do a lot of snow with all those plows. Nice setup though.

whered you get the tow mirrors for your truck, iv got the same style ford and iv been trying to find tow mirrors for it.
I Know I just ordered tow mirrors similar to his for my 2003 F150 of ebay for 175 new. They resemble the ones on the 2010 superduties.

#34 ·
Wow man nice looking stuff you have there, I am diging the ford look like you really take pride in that trucks. loving the atv too keep it up!

#35 ·
Hey man i just turned 21 as well. I have been landscaping since i was 14 and owned my business since 16. I dont cut grass so I have no mower but i own 2 dump trailer , dodge ram 1500, debris trailer, and a ton of trimmers chain saws and hand tools. I also own a jetski LOL 04 gp1300r and it gets alot of use cause im here in tampa, fl.

Any tips for me you seem to be ahead of the game and expecially for a 21 year old!.
Keep it up man

#36 ·
Wow man nice looking stuff you have there, I am diging the ford look like you really take pride in that trucks. loving the atv too keep it up!
Thanks... the ford was my baby i took realy good care of it but sold it an got to new trucks will have pics up soon

1998 Dodge Ram 1500 w/ Boss V-plow
2007 Chevy 2500
6x12 dump trailer
5x8 dump trailer
6x12 landscape trailer
52'' toro z-turn
32'' toro walk behind
42'' john deere rider
Stihl/ kawasaki/ Eco power equipment

Link to my stuff...http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=339350

#37 ·
Hey man i just turned 21 as well. I have been landscaping since i was 14 and owned my business since 16. I dont cut grass so I have no mower but i own 2 dump trailer , dodge ram 1500, debris trailer, and a ton of trimmers chain saws and hand tools. I also own a jetski LOL 04 gp1300r and it gets alot of use cause im here in tampa, fl.

Any tips for me you seem to be ahead of the game and expecially for a 21 year old!.
Keep it up man
sonds like ur doin good for ur self just do a good job an ur keep getin costumers.....Why dont you cut grass????????????????

2007 Chevy 2500
6x12 dump trailer
5x8 dump trailer
6x12 landscape trailer
52'' toro z-turn
32'' toro walk behind
42'' john deere rider

#38 ·
Here are pics of the ford just befor i sold it the other day an pics of the two new trucks i bought within the last month. The dodge is gona be for plowin an doin crap work an the chevy is gona be for towing an doin runnig around

2007 Chevy 2500
6x12 dump trailer
5x8 dump trailer
6x12 landscape trailer
52'' toro z-turn
32'' toro walk behind
42'' john deere rider
3 push mowers
preshur washer
tiller
lots of hand tools

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Car

Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Vehicle registration plate Automotive side marker light

Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Automotive side marker light Vehicle

Automotive parking light Tire Automotive side marker light Wheel Snow

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Automotive parking light Vehicle

#40 ·
Nice, Lovin the chevy! I think what really made the ford look cool was the to mirrors

#42 ·
Ok so i finally had a chance to get on hear to update every one. Iv dobeled my number of aconts this year then i hade last year giving me 35 jobs total with 2 more in the proses. I baught a new toro 52 inch z turn, got the truck letered, and baught a bunch of other stuff. I will try to get pic on here by tommorow.

#44 ·
Good outfit of equipment you have. I have some questions. What is the leaf rake model called? Also, where did you find that white 2007 chevy? Is it the large bed?

#45 ·
Good outfit of equipment you have. I have some questions. What is the leaf rake model called? Also, where did you find that white 2007 chevy? Is it the large bed?
its a jrco leaf plow.

nice stuff man!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.