1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

my equipment and work

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by shawn1565, Jan 30, 2011.

1. shawn1565

shawn1565 LawnSite Member

yea i gess its a bit of a strrtch calling it a wall but thats what the own called it so thats wat it is:weightlifter:.. And for my camera i dont have a clew wats wrong with it some times it takes realy crappy pics and the rest it takes realy good pic i gess its just time to buy a new one
  2. Less1sM0re

Less1sM0re LawnSite Member

Love all the poison ivy!
  3. tchi09

tchi09 LawnSite Member

are you going from your air condition truck right to taking pictures when it's really humid?
  4. shawn1565

its that time of year again, all done with all the clean ups and every things put away for the winter. Iv got a lot of pictures this year starting with the hurricane, painted trailer, and use getting awy with not haveing to buy a new trailer this year by puting to zturns on a 6x12 trailer. it was tight but we got it done, geting a enclosed in the spring.

5. shawn1565

some tree trimming

6. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Looking good,keep the pics coming.
  7. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Looks good, I liked that older Ford, just not the light bar. I plan to get the lighted towing mirrors for mine soon as I get a little extra cash.
  8. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

be careful on turns with that toolbox
  9. ReddensLawnCare

ReddensLawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey man, I have a few questions for you. I am not trying to be a critical jerk, just looking for some insight.
    1. What did you do to that tree. I know you topped it, but it looks pretty rough. Maybe thats how your supposed to trim those, but I guess it is what it is.
    2. Is everything paid for, or do you have a lot of debt? I maintain 30 monthly accounts, and do A LOT of landscaping jobs (trees, installs, irrigation repair, ect.) I charge accordingly for my area, but I dont see how you can only do thirty or so properties and have all of that equipment unless they are all very large, and from the looks of it, they are not.
    3. How did your 150 do with the plow, I didnt even know you could put a plow on a half ton, but im just a southern boy and we dont get much snow down here

Thanks in advance.
  10. roeslandscaping

roeslandscaping LawnSite Member

not to be a prick or anything bud, just trying to help out, but a few things i noticed when trimming the tree. First, i would never stand on a ladder while trimming a tree, if you need it for assistance getting up in the tree thats fine, but have a buddy move it out of your way wile cutting till you are ready to climb down. second i would wear some head protection, i have seen way too many guys out trimming and get hit in the head and cause fatal injury. Saftey First! third, to help from killing the tree, cut at an angle instead of straight across! your doing great! hope you keep us posted. Love the new chevy btw. is it a 2500 gas or diesel?