My equipment and work

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by lawnkid, Jun 5, 2003.

1. lawnkid

lawnkid LawnSite Senior Member

Ok guys I finally got some pictures of my stuff. Unfortunatley it is stored in the garage but I will take more pics tomorrow of it. I also included some pics of 3 lawns out of the five I did today. Tell me what you think. I'm just geeting used to posting pics so don't jump on me.

dscf0058.jpg

2. lawnkid

Haha yes, I got it, ok here's some more of my work. This one was cut today at 2 3/4". The stripes kinda suck though. The ground was very moist.

dscf0052.jpg

3. lawnkid

Here's the frontyard of the previous pic.

dscf0053.jpg

4. lawnkid

Here's my nextdoor neighbor's house. Her yard is only fertilized in the front and to the back of the garage so the back doesn't look the best. Here's the back

dscf0050.jpg

5. lawnkid

Here's from the back of the garage to the property line. I cut her lawn at 3". You can see the nice stripes on the left next door which are the ones in pic 2.

dscf0051.jpg

6. lawnkid

Front.

dscf0054.jpg

7. lawnkid

Ok now here is my yard. The back isn't maintained too well but the front is nice. Mind my neighborhood is lower to middle middle-class homes. Here's the back. I ran by quick with the trimmer so don't criticize the trimming. I didn't edge at all. No time plus ugly day.

dscf0048.jpg

8. lawnkid

Another angle

dscf0049.jpg

9. lawnkid

Here's my baby. It still has some clover but otherwise my prize. It almost competes with Eric ELM. :p :D

dscf0055.jpg

10. lawnkid

Here's all 3 front yards together. Second last one.

dscf0056.jpg