My equipment photos - last year and this year

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by FIRESCOOBY, May 2, 2007.

1. FIRESCOOBY

FIRESCOOBY LawnSite Senior Member

This is what I started out with last year:
    2004 Toyota Tacoma 4wd V6
    2002 Curahee 5X10 trailer
    2005 Hustler Mini-Z 19hp/52"
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This year:
    2006 Chevrolet 2500HD 4wd Duramax LBZ/ Allison 6 speed
    Horton Hauler 7X16 V-nose
    2005 Hustler Mini-Z 19hp/52"
    2006 Lesco 36" Hydro WB
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. FIRESCOOBY

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Yes, I know the front is very messy, just haven't had the time to organize and mount the last few items. I've also got prolockers for each mower, just got to get the time to mount them.

3. Splicer

Splicer LawnSite Senior Member

You did THAT well last year or are you hoping to do better this year with the new equipment? Looks nice though...both sets!

4. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

That Chevy 2500HD is beautiful! and thats coming from a guy that drives a Ford F-350.
    Those clips holding and the hand tools look like they work well. Looking good all around.

5. grassmanak

grassmanak LawnSite Senior Member

Haha, i am moving up to the exact same setup now. Almost bought the same color truck and everything. May go black on black though.

6. Petr51488

Petr51488 LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

Niceeeeeeeeee truck... I'm going to buy the 08 2500hd gmc sierra diesel in that same color.. Very nice truck once again..

7. FIRESCOOBY

Thanks for the compliments guys!!

I did pretty well last year, especially being my first year. My truck was a little undersized for the area I'm in, and I knew I would be getting a bigger trailer. I was sitting pretty in the Toyota and had some money to put down on the Chevy. My payment actually went down (only $8/month) for the new truck.

As far as the trailer, the 5x10 was getting really small. I got a good deal on the Lesco WB during the off season, and there was no way to take both mowers with the 5x10. I sold my bassboat and used that money to buy the trailer.

The clips holding the tools are a little light duty. I wish I had sprung for the better clips, but they'll do for now. I also use a long HD bungee to keep them in place. The best part is that it keeps everything neat and easy to grab just one tool without digging through a pile.

I hope to get the V-nose area cleaned up and the pro-lockers mounted soon.

Thanks again.

8. josh1981

josh1981 LawnSite Senior Member

nice step up man. Nice equipment. Im a stihl man myself.

nice toyota. I drive a corolla now, matrix next yr!

9. FerrisJJJ

FerrisJJJ LawnSite Member

pretty nice setup!

10. S man

S man LawnSite Gold Member

How do you like your km110r? Does the edger work well? Do you like the longer reach hedge trimmer? I have the shorter length shaft one. It seems long enough for small trimming jobs.