My Equipment Photos

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Darryl G, Oct 9, 2002.

1. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

I recently got a new Kodak digital camera and snapped some photos of my equipment. I ended up bringing the camera back the same day because it took a new proprietary storage card (they told me it took compact flash) that was hard to get and didn't load into my printer (it takes 3 different kinds, but not the Kodak).

Anyway, here's a fuzzy picture of the truck. 1985 Chevy K-20 350 4-Bl. The other pictures are better quality, more to come.

2. Darryl G

Hmmm. Where is it. Let's try that again.

truck.jpg

3. Darryl G

Trailer 6 1/2 X 12

trailercropped.jpg

4. Darryl G

VW Van (back-up towing vehicle) 201 HP 2.8L VR-6. 3/4 ton load capacity, 4500 towing cap. extra load tires. Pulls and stops great. Only tried it once just to make sure it would do the job. The truck and 92 Taurus wagon (sales calls and errands) are in the background.

vwcroppedlowres.jpg

5. Darryl G

Exmark 48 Turf Tracer, Shindaiwa EB-630 and White outdoor 6 HP 21 inch in the garage. Sorry I wasn't mowing that day, so my rig isn't put together.

exmarkandshinlowres.jpg

6. Darryl G

And here's my lawn. I can't wait to hear these comments.:D

Don't worry, you can't see it from the road.

housecropped,lowres.jpg

7. HarryD

HarryD LawnSite Bronze Member

looks like ya have a pretty nice spread how many acres do you have and are you in town or outside of town

8. soccer coach

soccer coach LawnSite Member
    from midwest

Are you out in the country abit? It looks like maybe edge of town. I would love be in a deal like that. around here houses are set ontop of each other. My neighbors called the city about the signs on my trucks so off they went. Of corse this guy has a firebird that is in pieces sitting in his backyard and let must be no problem.
    Your yard is about like mine:D

9. Darryl G

Harry - The house is on 4.2 acres and I've also got 3 lots behind it.

It's about a mile north of "town" in a 1/2 acre zone. Town is getting kind of spread out. They can't fit everthing downtown anymore. The Middle School/High School and Catholic Church are about 1/4 mile up my road.

Just north of me if goes to 2 acre zoning. There's an older upscale subdivision up to the right of the house as you look at it and a small river to the left, pond and stream behind from where I took the photo.

10. Darryl G

This house is the only one that can see my lawn. He shares the driveway and is just to the right of my house. I mow his lawn too. Sorry for the fuzzy photo.

brianshouse.jpg