1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

my equipment pics

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by mowngrow, May 14, 2003.

1. mowngrow

mowngrow LawnSite Senior Member

i know that you have seen these before but i just learned how to post myself so here it goes

000_0003 (2).jpg
  2. mowngrow

000_0005 (2).jpg
  3. mowngrow

and last one

000_0006 (2).jpg
  4. LawnMagic1

LawnMagic1 LawnSite Member

Nice setup! I personally dont do lawn maintenance but if I did that is the kind of equipment I would love to have.

5. BigEd

BigEd LawnSite Senior Member
    from MD

mowngrow you need to grownmow is that your lawn?
    Equipment looks nice.:p :D
  6. Matt'slawncare

Matt'slawncare LawnSite Member

Nice set up you got there!! What size is that trailer and how well do you like it? We ordered a 18' last week. Is that Jungle Jims that you have on it?
  7. mowerman90

mowerman90 LawnSite Bronze Member

Look'n good! I'd definately say that you're a canidate for a side gate on that trailer. Also, see if you can sell that person who'm you've parked your rig at a little seed, fertilizer, etc.
  8. mowngrow

i agree with the post on the grass. however when we got the house it had everything but grass. starting to work on growing something to cut at home. the trailer is 16' x6'4". the side gate thing i dont really need because i seldom use the one in the front.
  9. ksland

ksland LawnSite Senior Member

Nice equipment! Do you drive around with those hedgeclippers in the top of the trimmer rack all the time? I find mine bend and shake too much in there.
  10. Green in Idaho

Green in Idaho LawnSite Senior Member
    from Idaho

Two-man or solo operation?