My equipment

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by KS_Grasscutter, Dec 26, 2005.

1. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

Here is a picture of my Dixon. I will get pictures tomorrow of my JX75, Ranger pickup, and other stuff.

2. KS_Grasscutter

Here are some pictures of some of my dad's farm equipment. The tractors are a JD 4440 and 4630, the combine is a 6620.

3. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

Hey! Finally someone from Hutch on here! you are 15 however, lol. Where abouts are you located in town? Obviously on a farm... Which dealer did you find your dixon at?

I know there has to be more guys from here lurking on here they just never sign up or post. Chickens!

4. KS_Grasscutter

More

[​IMG]

5. KS_Grasscutter

I actualy live in Hutch and farm by Saxman. I live on Surrey Trail street. I got my Dixon at Elys.

6. zim bob the landscaper

zim bob the landscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

nice equiptment i like the JDs i think those are. Hey i used pucuation but why do u guys care.

7. KS_Grasscutter

Thanks. What is "pucuation" ?

8. KS_Grasscutter

Whats the deal? I keep adding images linked from my webshots account, and they all disappear? :confused: :confused:

9. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

Well your first 4 images showed up... I wish I knew how to do what some do to get more than one pic to show up per post. Using this forum if u try to post more than one per post it shows up as a link...

10. KS_Grasscutter

Jason, how many yards do you do? Where are you in Hutchinson?

Thanks

BTW, I just sent you an email. If you could, please reply.