my equipment

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by mcwlandscaping, Apr 22, 2006.

1. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

yea i forgot to put that in the original post, going to be sliced seeded this week, those two HUGE sugar maples really shade the yard, makes it hard! im tryin!

2. jmurphy

jmurphy LawnSite Senior Member

Nice setup!

3. mulcahy mowing

mulcahy mowing LawnSite Senior Member
    from ma

:usflag: nice:)

4. zim bob the landscaper

zim bob the landscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

nice mike. do you got enough honda's? lol looks good.

5. Lynch Landscaping

Lynch Landscaping LawnSite Member

Very nice stuff Mike! Why do you have so moany honda's? Do you have use for them.

6. mcwlandscaping

i love the hondas! best 21" mower for the money IMO.... the middle aged one was the first one i bought by myself when i first started the biz, the oldest one came from where my dads work, the company bought a new one so dad took the old one for me as a backup for the one i bought, the brand new one i woudlnt' have gotten but it was $150 off of reg price and couldn't pass that up! so, the new one is my main 21" now, the mid aged one is my backup, and the oldest is the one we try experimental things for, like we are trying to design and build a cheap and effective dethatcher for it.

7. NEPSJay

NEPSJay LawnSite Senior Member

nice stuff but...........wheres your EDGER????

8. mcwlandscaping

i use the trimmer to edge along driveways and keep edges clean, im very good at that, for new edges, i use the shovel! hopefully an edger soon!

9. Brianslawn

Brianslawn LawnSite Silver Member

stihl trimmers are all we ever use for edging. the 110r is a beast. less money on mowers and more for saving for truck and house and college, now. very cool. you look like youre almost bigger than me. lol.

10. mcwlandscaping

your company is huge, i can't top that!!