1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

my equipment

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by mcwlandscaping, Apr 22, 2006.

1. Itsgottobegreen

Itsgottobegreen LawnSite Silver Member

I AM SHOCKED you don't have a mantis. You of all people I couldn't get by with out mine.

Looks good mike. :drinkup: (spend entire too much time on AIM with mike, the kid got skill, picks the crap out of my brain)

2. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

mantis tiller, worth every penny.

3. zim bob the landscaper

zim bob the landscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

im gonna get very big when i get older im gonna get into trucking school and get one of these babys http://www.hankstruckpictures.com/pix/trucks/harry_patterson/hp_mack_dump.jpg i like the look of the older macks more than the new ones but the new ones have a sh!t load of power. also mines gonna look alot different.

4. Brianslawn

Brianslawn LawnSite Silver Member

we're not that big. we just got a couple mowers and a couple trimmers and a few wrenches.... lol!:waving:

5. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Thay $2699 for the exmark, was that with the velke and bagger? Sounds like you got a great price on that mower. My exmark dealer wants 3300 for a 48" metro with a kawasaki.

6. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

no, sorry i should have clarrified,

mower- $2699
    velke x2- $200
    bagger- $150

7. WoodBrothersLC

WoodBrothersLC LawnSite Senior Member

Speaking from experience, the echo/stihl machines you have are great pieces of equipment.

-Mark Wood

8. stuffdeer

stuffdeer LawnSite Bronze Member

Sweet, Now you just need the 6x12, Like I'm getting!