My Equipment

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by MattsMowing3535, Dec 29, 2006.

1. MattsMowing3535

MattsMowing3535 LawnSite Senior Member

I have been wanting to take a picture of my stuff for months now. I got a new camra so I thought I would take a few! Some of the pictures arent that great becuse I had the camra in compact mode so it would upload fast. So far my equipment is
    -2 Crappy trimmers
    -BR600
    -Stihl 026 Chainsaw and anouther crappy saw
    -40+ year old lawnboy mower
    -Old toro 21"
    -Exmark Viking
    -Ariens 10hp 24in snowblower!
    -Toro single stage blower
    -And of course my crappy orange scooter I used to tow it all
    around this year on the custom trailer (scooters custom too . . )
    -Its not much but the goodies will come this spring as long as there is some snow to shoval here soon!!!!!!

Picture 032.jpg

2. DSLND

DSLND LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice Stuff!! Really digging the scooter! How did you end up liking the STIHL BP blower? How do you like the viking? Setup looks great! -Mitch-

3. MattsMowing3535

MattsMowing3535 LawnSite Senior Member

The blower is just awsome! I only got to use the mower twice ( I got it in december) Really like it and I am glade I went with the hydro over a belt drive.

4. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

You got some good tools there, I really like the Exmark Viking... does it go on the trailer too?:laugh: I bet the Viking has more pulling power than the scooter if you could find a way to make a hitch for it.

5. stuffdeer

stuffdeer LawnSite Bronze Member

What kind of scooter is that? I used to have a 50cc and a 150cc.

6. stuffdeer

stuffdeer LawnSite Bronze Member

Opps, just looked. I now see it is a Vento Zip R3i.

7. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

I really like the Viking, good purchase.

8. Idealtim

Idealtim LawnSite Senior Member

Yeah, exmarks are always good, but I am lovin the bp blower. I gotta pick up one soon.

9. JDWalkbehind

JDWalkbehind LawnSite Member

wow the viking looks really kool. this is probaly a dumb question to most people but what do you do to turn it? is the a joy stick or what. and if you don't mind what'd you pay for it? thanks

nick

10. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

you turn it just about the same as a belt drive wb or you do a three point turn with it.

VERY nice equipment there man....i like that viking! That or a TTHP is on the list for this upcoming year go with my metro.