My Equipment

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by TheChiefsLawnCare, May 20, 2008.

1. TheChiefsLawnCare

TheChiefsLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

I am 18 years old, been in the business since the end of last season. At the "rap" of last season I had 14 yards, I dropped one guy which I had 5 yards with and then I dropped another guy which I had one yard with. I started this season off with 4 and now I am back up to 12 and in the process of getting two new yards. This is the equipment that I will be using for this season.

**First set**

P5200010.JPG

P5200011.JPG

P5200012.JPG

P5200013.JPG

2. TheChiefsLawnCare

I posted a pic. of the boat and camper cause I knew someone would ask to see a better shot of it. Its my moms and dads they recently bought them. Its a 21 foot SeaFox Bay Fisher, with center console, navigation, radar, fish finder, 140 suziki engine, some kinda radio that allows the coast buard to see where you are when in distress. We have taking the boat out twice, its so nice, I love fishing. The camper, is a 26 foot Hyperlight with a single slide out. Surround sound, inside and out, tv, and the rest of the normal stuff. We have not taken it out yet, I like campin but would let it sit there and choose to go fishing instead.

**Second Set**

P5200009.JPG

P5200014.JPG

P5200015.JPG

P5200016.JPG

3. TheChiefsLawnCare

The snapper is a Hi-Vac, but i just use it for discharging and I wasnt about to change the attachement just for its picture.

4. TheChiefsLawnCare

One more thing, the grass, yes, we had wooden beams and fence boards and poles laying on the grass my dad just recently picked all that up for the crawfish boil on mothers day.

5. razor1

razor1 LawnSite Bronze Member

I like the cupholder on the Snapper. (if that's what it is)

6. TheChiefsLawnCare

Yes that is a cupholder

7. shane mapes

shane mapes LawnSite Senior Member

FYI don't let anybody use the trimmers without the guards. you can be sued. i know of a guy who his worker got hurt and he is in trouble legally now.

8. JosephLawnCare

JosephLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

Are you related to S Man?

9. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

nice setup!

10. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Nice. I have the same Snapper.