1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

My exmarks

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by S man, Sep 25, 2008.

1. S man

S man LawnSite Gold Member

I just thought I would get some pics of my two exmark zs. The phazer is coming along and I'm in the process of doing a total clean up on it and scraping the deck clean of all the hard caked on dirt the guy in mississippi cut with it. Also the rest of the rops is coming off of the lazer z because I took down a iron bar fence earlier today.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX LawnSite Gold Member

Not Bad...

3. Scag413

Scag413 LawnSite Bronze Member

Looking good Scott....how much did the phazer cost?

4. S man

$2600 out the door. Oh wait..... there wasen't a door. :laugh:
    Yeah it is nice to have it back but my original one was imaculate. This one shows some abuse. There is one on craigslist right in my area I might go look at it and if it's in better shape, see if my dealer will sell this one for me at a higher price, make a profit, and grab the better one. Just an option.

5. Big C

Big C LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice....I am thinking about pulling my ROPs off too.

6. Mowerboy04

Mowerboy04 LawnSite Bronze Member

whats wrong with that one it looks to be in good shape to me?? how many hours are on it?

7. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

nice scott!

you still have tht 21" 4sale?

8. S man

I have two for sale. The metro 21" and a snapper. I'm going to get a in great cond. toro with the suzuki 2 cycle from a guy I used to work for. We only cut four yards with it. So I'm hoping to snatch that up soon.
    It has 171 hrs on it but little things bother me. It starts kinda rough and needs to be choked when re started until it really warms up. Also it just feels "used" compared to my perfect one that I sold with 90 hrs!!! I DEFINITELY learned my lesson! Never buy a blue mower and stick with exmark toro or scag.

9. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX LawnSite Gold Member

Did i just read that....

10. LALawnboy

LALawnboy LawnSite Senior Member

Looks good Scott. Have you had any calls on the Metro 21 yet?