My Ez-dumper leaf set up. with pictures

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by CrewCutEnterprises, Dec 1, 2005.

1. CrewCutEnterprises

CrewCutEnterprises LawnSite Senior Member

So I wanted to share how we are currently doing our leaf removal jobs and wanted to know if there is any better way to doing them.

We use a f250 with ez dumper and 2 ft sideboards, with 3 stainless pipes bent in a U and used to keep the tarp up. We have a 11 hp leaf loader for leaves.

We use f250, 10hp flat blower, 11 hp briggs truck loader, 2 back pack blowers and rakes to do our leaves. Sometimes we will bring the 36 with the bagger. But this set up requires bringing out 16 ft trailer everywhere.

My question is, does anyone Use the new Little wonder truck loader with 27hp kohler? I was thinking of buying a 10 ft trailer for next year to mount the loader, haul gas, mix blowers, flat blower, and 1 36" mower and bagger? Anyone with Pictures?? of this kind of set up?

Also. We are looking into an f550 body truck of some sort, Does anyone use the removable chipper tops? that just clamp on for tree work chipping etc. They should be great for leaves.

Thanks for any imput.

truckloadersmall.jpg

2. befnme

befnme LawnSite Bronze Member

3. jblawns123

jblawns123 LawnSite Senior Member

Looking at that pic, it seems the leaves would blow out in between the tarp and sideboards, or at least collect there. Why didnt you put the tarp on the inside of the boards?

4. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

Thats a really nice setup. Can't wait to have my truck set up that way or similarly, awsome!!

5. CrewCutEnterprises

A zoomed in picture of the leaf set up and loader.

truckloaderzoom.jpg

6. CrewCutEnterprises

It doesnt collect on the sides. It does in the front, but its minor. It all dumps out too. we just took 2800 lbs today. normally its about 75.00, but we just found a compost place based on truck not weight so its $30.00

Also. not sure how to put the tarp inside the sideboards. It might work. But we would have no where to attach the tarp too.

This set up is nice too, 10 mins and your are back to the regular dump set up for hauling brush/mulch

7. CrewCutEnterprises

I follow my crew with the other truck and all the equipment needed.

f350pic.jpg

8. Pecker

Pecker LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice rig(s). . .

9. stevesmowing

stevesmowing LawnSite Senior Member

are you guys plowing with the extended cabs and 8' beds? If so how much harder is it?

10. seacoastlandscape

seacoastlandscape LawnSite Member

if you billed a box for the loader u can prob hold alot more leaves. I have a ezdumper on my 2500 and built a boxe right on top, it holds quite a bit.