My fall clean up rig

Discussion in 'Landscape Maintenance' started by Scotty, Nov 30, 2001.

1. Lawn DOG

Lawn DOG LawnSite Senior Member

Man you guys really "suck" some leaves.:laugh:

2. Strongmd

Strongmd LawnSite Member

Stick9, sorry about the delayed reply. There definitely is a little bit of view obstruction going on with my leaf vac setup, you just need to be careful. As far as legality goes, I"m not sure. I know that we got pulled over with it because the inspection sticker expired, and the cop didn't say anything about the vac?! As far as the hoses clogging, it happened plenty toward the end of leaf season, but only with the flex hose, never with the hose connecting the top of the vac to the truck. The only time that would clog was when you let the truck fill completely. And even then, it was extremely easy to fix.

Also, As far as stepping on the leaves goes??? you can have that. I think I'd prefer to be a little top heavy. I'm not sure how much I would be able to compact it anyway.

3. gogetter

gogetter Banned

Matt, what does it say on your sign under "Got Leaves"??
    I really like that idea of marketing this special service the way you are.

I'm going to have some wood signs made for my trailer this year, and I may leave an area on trailer for additional eye catching signs that can be put on and taken off when that service is being offered (eg. spring clean up, aerations, fall cleanups, etc.).

Nice set up. Take care.

4. Matt Dudley

Matt Dudley Banned

total lawn you got a nice setup but you other guys need to let your wives take over and you go cook dinner

5. Second BS post by you

6. plow kid

plow kid Banned

Watch out Matt Dudly do right, or Jodi Will ban you for starting schitt

7. Matt Dudley

Matt Dudley Banned

GOD FATHER your not in New York anymore small timer your in the big times now and us real lawns services have ways of handling guys like you.:)

8. Matt Dudley

Matt Dudley Banned

everybody needs to chill im just playin

9. plow kid

plow kid Banned

OK sirpimpsalot

10. gogetter

gogetter Banned

No, it's called "trolling". And if your profile is true, it's called "immature" considering you're 50 y/o!. Kinda pathetic.